What makes an experience successful from a Guest’s perspective?
Is it knowing how to get from Point A to Point B with the help of signs and people? Is it the expectation that your family will be made to feel welcome at this place? Is it great coffee? Is being treated something special? Is it…Yes.
The fact of the matter is that we cannot define what makes an experience successful; we can only prepare for the possibility that our guest will define it as successful.
That’s what process is all about.
Here are the some of the known factors:
- A guest (or guests) is coming to a
- A physical place where
- An activity or activities taking place in which
- An atmosphere that is being created.
- The participant(s) make(s) a decision(s) in which
- The experience is evaluated and
- Revisions are made and hopefully the experience is
What do you have to do to make sure all of the above happens?
That’s the Process of Guest Experience that your church needs to nail – this Sunday, next week, and on and on.